Project for Visualizing Uncertainty
Behind the curtain: measuring issues on studies' replication
1. Fill the first box with a valid email
2. Check one answer for each question.
3. Scroll down to see all questions.
4. After selecting all answers, hit the send button.
5. A confirmation page will appear; click on the option 'I am not a robot'
The robustness of a scientific finding must be judged not just by the merits of the original experiments, but also by the ability of these findings to be independently reproduced. Concerns that published findings, however, are commonly failing to reproduce have shaken trust in science, and led to calls for reforms in how scientific findings are evaluated and transmitted.
M E A S U R E S:
Recreated Effect Size